Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEK 4 - TUTESPARK
  1. The first film I have included is called, 'The Handless Pianist' by Ori Sinai. What I like about this short film is that there is no sound apart from the sound of the piano. I enjoy the message that no matter if where disabled or not we still enjoy simple things like music.

2. The second film I have included was a finalist in the 2010 Tropfest short film awards called 'There Had Better Be Blood'. I liked this particular film because it reminded me of my annoying older brother and how we would both just enjoy stirring the othe up to get in trouble. I also liked the storyline this movie had and how they made it fit into the time period.

3. The third film is also from the 2010 Tropfest film festival called 'Smoking Will Kill You'. I liked how it took an ordinary situation such as taking a smoke break and turning it into a clever take on the anti-smoking campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment